This is the requirements for two years work experience.
- Work experience should have been undertaken on a Full-Time basis in the last five years.
- The period does not need to be continuous
- Part-time employment can be considered pro-rata to two years full-time
- Casual employment which is less than full time should not be counted
- The tasks are the same or closely related to the nominated occupation as outlined in ANZSCO
- No need to be paid
- Experience gained as part of a Masters and/or PhD may be considered as work experience. Ex> Medical and research conduct
- Resident Medical Officers’ clinical placements and internship
- The internship component of the Professional Year Program
- Performance experience in a performing arts occupation
If you need further information, feel free to contact us.